BAGS MADE FROM PLANT-BASED BIOPOLYMER TECHNOLOGY
- beyondGREEN Dog Poop Bags.
- Leak-Proof 100 Poop Pick-Up Bags with Handles.
- Regular Size Measures 8" x 16" w/2.5G" 20 Micron Thick.
- MADE IN USA
- RECYCLED: These Dog Poop Waste Bags with Handles are made from recycled plant-based biopolymers here at our manufacturing plant. This will result in varying bag colors
- PLANT-BASED: These natural poop waste bags will break down in a short time after disposal. This can be done in an anaerobic digester, industrial composting facility that accepts pet waste, or in the comfort of your own backyard
- CERTIFIED: Our bags are Certified by USDA, TUV OK HOME Compost and OK Compost Industrial as per EN 13432 (European Standard), BNQ, and are also approved by Compost Manufacturing Alliance
- LEAK-PROOF: These bags have a higher strength and tear resistance than your equivalent traditional plastic bag
- SUSTAINABLY DESIGNED: With all aspects of the world in mind, beyondGREEN has been working on many innovative ways to manufacture for the future, let’s work together
This pack of beyondGREEN dog poop bags contains 100 leak-proof dog poop bags with handles which measure 8" x 16" w/2.5G" and are 20 microns thick. Like all of our products, this pack of dog poop bags are also manufactured here in the United States, and that too in sunny Southern California the only difference with these bags is that they are made from recycled material here at our own manufacturing facility! With our strong dog poo bags, you can now bag poop better and ensure you keep your hands safe and clean, and the odor contained. These bags have more than enough capacity for multiple poop-mines or for large dogs. We are a ‘green business’ and therefore focus on the earth first. We understand that pet poop doesn't smell like roses and that’s why our odor blocking unscented bags lock in that stink for good. Simple to open and tie securely. In addition to being made from plant-based biopolymers, we also ensure that we never use any chemicals to make our products, you can rest easy knowing that this is a chemical-free product! Even the ink we used is water-based! Like we mentioned, our bags are plant-based, this means that when they are disposed, micro-organisms start to eat away at the bags. The more micro-organisms available in the environment, the faster our bags will decompose. The decomposition is even faster when disposed in an industrial composting facility and while our bags are approved by the Compost Manufacturer's Alliance, most industrial composting facilities will not accept bags with pet waste in them. Worry not though, that is why we created a home-use electric pet waste and organic composter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.