To activate the Standard One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on your new composter, please fill out and submit the below form:
Standard One-Year Warranty Terms & Coverage
beyondGREEN biotech, Inc. warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year for the original invoice date. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair and defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping & handling). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on the back of the unit.
- Circuit Boards: The manufacturer warrants the circuit boards against manufacturing and material defects for ONE year.
- Power Cords:
- Mixing Bar:
- Heating Strips:
This warranty does not cover:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental or contract trade, commercial use or from adding items which the food guide mentions to avoid which could possibly damage the operating systems of the unit.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, or shipping damage.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damages incurred during transportation.
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance by user.
beyondGREEN biotech, Inc. makes no express warranty or condition whether written or oral and the company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty. To the extent allowed by the local law of jurisdictions outside the United States, the Company disclaims all implied warranties or conditions, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. For all transactions occurring in the United States, any implied warranty of condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above. Some states or countries do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products. In such sates or countries, some exclusions or limitations of this limited warranty may not apply to the Purchaser. For consumer transaction, the limited warranty terms contained in this statement, except to the extent lawfully permitted, do not exclude, restrict, or modify but are in addition to the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of this Product to the Purchaser. All warranty claims must be filed by the consumer to the retailer of this product, who in turn is to contact the manufacturer regarding any warranty return or replacement. Please retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within ONE year from invoice date. Claims for missing parts must be made within 60 calendar days after the merchandise is received.
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging.
- We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field.
- Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice.
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced, or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible
Unused composters purchased can be returned within 15 days for a full refund.
- Used composters returned within 30 days are eligible for return however a 20% restock/cleaning fee will be deducted from your refund total.
- If you purchased from a dealer, you must contact them for their return policy
Shipping Address: beyondGREEN biotech, Inc. | 1202 E Wakeham Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92705
To return your composter, please send an email to email@example.com with all order details to receive your return label within 1-2 business days. The unit must be undamaged and in original box with all parts. Complete and enclose the form below for accurate refund. Please allow 15 days for refund.