- Internal parts made from food grade rust-proof metals.
- Compost efficiently with double reinforced metal motor gears.
- Made from APPRO, a durable, recyclable, energy efficient material. Keep the heat and odor in, and breakdown your compost faster!
- Use indoors or outdoors as you please.
- Add waste any time to the upper chamber, when full, transfer to the lower chamber and start over again. The lower chamber keeps curing.
- Internal temperature: 160 degrees F.
- Produce compost in as little as 5 days.
- Automatic mixing, heating, air pump, and air filter technology.
- Can Process up to 5 lbs of food or pet waste per day with a 4 gallon weekly capacity.
- Double reinforced, metal motor gears to help grind waste more efficiently and an internal release mechanism for jams.
- Control panel with 3 power settings: Pet (High), Organic (Medium), and Vacation (Low).
- Comes assembled with everything you need to get started with including power supply, baking soda, and 3 pound box of sawdust pellets.
- Food Guide and Quick Guide to help you learn about the composting process.
- Accepts, meat, fish, dairy, food remains, pet waste and beyondGREEN bags.
- Made 1mm recycled & recyclable materials stamped with the “5” triangle recycling symbol.
- Energy efficient.
- Compatible to run with battery or solar panel.
- Made in USA.
Our beyondGREEN Energy Efficient Construction
Front of beyondGREEN Composter
The energy-efficient construction of our units allow for maximum heat insulation. This construction controls internal temperatures while also maximizing the energy used to heat the food waste for fast composting.
Side of beyondGREEN Composter
All these factors reduce overall energy usage which helps make our units energy-efficient. Using energy-efficient products not only saves money but is also less stressful on the eco-system as a whole.
Side of beyondGREEN Composter
Our units are made from recycled and recyclable materials which are 100% recyclable themselves.
Back of beyondGREEN Composter
They also meet the efficiency standards of Energy Star (US EPA), and California Energy Efficiency Level 1V.
Our beyondGREEN Guide:
Included with the beyondGREEN Composter
Thank you for your purchase. Please use this guide for starting your first batch of compost.
Our composter includes:
Quick Start Guide
- Remove Accessories
- Plug In
- Add Food to Mixing Chamber
- To Prevent Odors, BALANCE Compost EVERY TIME.
- Keep the unit on the HIGH setting
Why should you compost?
Compost, defined as the natural process of breaking down organic material into fertilizer, is one of the best ways that you can give back to the planet that provides so much for you.
Composting keeps waste out of over-crowded landfills and creates a product that restores the natural beauty of the planet, providing nutrient-rich soil to cause new plant growth and increase the strength of the ecosystem. It even reduces the need for chemical fertilizers and helps lower your carbon footprint (or paw print!).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.