The Perfect 'Green' T-Shirt Bags for all Applications!
500 Compostable Grocery Bags with Handles - Multi-Purpose and Shopping T-Shirt Bags - 20"L x 10"W x 3.5" Gussets
beyondGREEN biotech, Inc. is a USA based manufacturer of 100% certified compostable products which are produced with the goal in mind of reducing plastic product consumption as well as aid in the reduction of plastic pollution globally. In addition to manufacturing products which are a sustainable alternative to environmentally harmful plastics, beyondGREEN also works towards manufacturing green-tech such as it's own Home-Use: Indoor & Outdoor Pet Waste & Organic Waste Composter which in return reduces the amount of waste that flows into landfills and into our marine environments. With having patents on its compostable raw material blend as well as a high production capacity of manufacturing extrusion blown film products as well as injection molding products, there is no limit to what beyondGREEN can produce. beyondGREEN strives to work with its vendors, partners, and customers together in efforts of providing true environmental options which can be incorporated into the day-to-day lives of each person throughout the world for a greener tomorrow.
500 Compostable Grocery Bags with Handles - Multi-Purpose and Shopping T-Shirt Bags - 20"L x 10"W x 3.5" Gussets.
Our compostable Shopping / Multi-Purpose Bags are made from a certified compostable blend of biopolymers and are designed to decompose within 3 to 6 months once disposed. These bags are completely chemical-free, this means that even the ink on the bags is water-based. These bags are unscented, however though, they have a natural 'popcorn' smell to them as the bags are manufactured using corn byproducts.
beyondGREEN Bags have a shelf-life of 12-18 months when stored in a cool, dry place, so there is no need to worry when buying large quantities of these compostable bags. beyondGREEN bags start to degrade within 3-6 months after use when the micro-organisms start to eat away at the bags.
Manufacturing, Features and Certifications:
- Our certified compostable T-Shirt Bags are manufactured at our own manufacturing plant in Southern California.
- Our certified compostable Multi-Purpose bags are the guilt-free alternative to plastic bags and are completely chemical-free, this means that we do not add any fragrances.
- Water-based ink used for printing.
- Not made from Oxo-Degradable Material
- Reducing current plastic pollution while preventing future global plastic pollution with the help of domestic and international non-profit partnerships.
- Certified as a BioBased product by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- Certified OK Compost INDUSTRIAL as per EN13432 (European Standards).
- Certified OK Compost HOME as per EN13432 (European Standard)
- Certified by Canada's BNQ
- Certified by the Compost Manufacturer's Alliance
- Trusted US manufacturer meeting highest compost standards: European EU 13432, TUV Austria OK Compost for Industrial, Home and Marine, BNQ of Quebec, USDA BioBased, and Compost Manufacturing Alliance.
- Crafted from corn by-products and vegetable oils, creating a natural color and smell similar to popcorn!
- No discard fear: With or without oxygen, the bag will naturally degrade.
- Bag Quantity: 500
- Product Dims: 10" x 20" w/3.5G" 24µm
- Pack Dims: 12"L x 10"W x 6"H
- Pack Weight: 13 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.